Are you willing to step outside your comfort zone?
Are you looking to kick start you career in the international financial industry?
Are you a winner?
As one of the world’s leading financial advisory, private banking, investment banking and asset management organizations, deVere Group prides itself on providing high-class, professional advice to expatriate clients and investors all over the world. We advise 85,000 clients in 100 countries with $10bn under advice and administration and are the owners of Work Place Solutions the appointed pension advisor for the BBC, Rolls Royce, Total & Credit Suisse.
We are currently looking for ambitious individuals to join our Malta team on a 12 month paid internship. During your 12 month internship you will experience all aspects of the Wealth Management industry.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to gain practical experience within the sector for future employment. You will rotate between multiple departments within the business including Client Services, Fintech, Compliance and Recruitment. Not only will you be given the chance to shadow senior members within the business, but you will also get hands on by completing challenging assignments, giving you an opportunity to prove your professionalism.
What you can take from this:
- One to one training from top industry professionals
- Financial support package
- Additional training from globally recognized mindset coaches, celebrities, and elite sports people
- Access to our company online learning and development platform (A great insight into future industry qualifications)
- Opportunities to further your career within one of deVere’s international offices including Dubai, Porto and Hong Kong
- Guaranteed interview for full-time employment after successful completion of the internship.
What about you:
- You must be entrepreneurial. Thinking outside the box will help you succeed.
- You must be relentless. If you give up easily, this career is not for you.
- You must be teachable. We are not looking for the finished article.