Wealth Manager Opportunities
Why join deVere as a Wealth Manager?
deVere is a sustainable, rewarding, and award-winning company who strive to make a difference in our clients lives and financial wellbeing. We are looking for Wealth Managers who want to join us on our journey of continued growth. Not only can we offer the experience to manage a vast and varied portfolio, but we also offer a plethora of training, continual career advancements and the opportunity to learn and grow with the business. Our CEO, Nigel Green, believes that training is at the foundation of what we do and has developed a culture of continued career support, driving our employees career aspirations. We have offices in 70 different locations internationally, and should you wish to experience a different working environment there is an opportunity to transfer to another of our successful locations which will be fully supported.
Our culture is built on hard work and supporting our people to succeed while building an affluent career. We are an ambitious and driven company, who are rapidly growing and constantly looking for individuals who want to learn and develop with us on this journey. It’s an exciting time to join what The Executive Search has named one of the 10 most promising companies of 2021!
Job Purpose – Meet Nigel Green, our CEO
Our commitment and main objective is to deliver personalised, independent financial advice to each of our clients. As a Wealth manager you will have the opportunity to support a number of individual clients with financial management. deVere Group has obtained licences in multiple countries allowing financial planning across borders as well as access to some of the best technical advancements in the industry to help you support your client. You will have the opportunity to run and manage many parts of a client’s wealth, taking a healthy interest in the well-being of your client’s finances.
You will be responsible for building solid relationships with clients and assisting them in making better decisions by providing investment advisory services that combine other financial services to address the needs of your portfolio.
Using a consultative process, you will be wholly responsible for gaining as much information about the client’s wants and specific situation, and tailor a personalised strategy using a range of financial products and services. We like to use a holistic approach to meet the complex needs of a client, providing them with a trusting advisory service.
- Build and develop a bank of wealth management clients (B2C only).
- Manage and support a portfolio of clients, building strong and trusting relationships as well as maintaining continued strong communication with a personalised advisory approach.
- Build continuous AUM (assets under management) by identifying current personal financial needs as well as discovering other financial opportunities and advising on findings.
- Conduct in-depth reviews to identify personal and financial needs of our clients and deliver tailored wealth management to your clients.
- Deliver needs-based solutions through effective communication and influencing.
- You will continuously gather information to assess potential impacts and identify possible risks and opportunities for the client.
- Analyse markets globally and the client’s situation to pick the correct products and services for those client’s needs. You will have access to licences across multiple locations.
- Advise on a full range of products and services that can be offered. Providing individualised advice on personal wealth across:
- Lump Sum Investments
- Fixed-Income Products
- Global Funds, including Equity, VC, ESG
- Regular Savings Plans
- Portfolio Bonds
- International Pension Planning
- Stay informed and comply with all relevant legislative, financial, procedural, and quality requirements.
- General administrative duties as required by the role.
- A degree or equivalent experience, preferably within a business, finance, economics, or management-based subject.
- Service focused with strong numerical and analytical skills with close attention to detail.
- UK level 4 advisory qualified or aspire to achieve this.
- Previous experience in managing high net worth clients is desirable but not essential.
- An understanding of lump sum investments, offshore investments, fintech, bonds or pension products is highly advantageous.
- A trustworthy, financially sound, professional team player that has an instinct to deliver top quality service.
- Sound judgement skills and attention to detail can also help you to analyse the risks involved in certain investments.
- A proven sales track record would be advantageous but not essential.
- Have ambition, hunger for success and be driven by targets.
- Opportunity for further chartered qualifications relevant to the industry.
- Multitude of career opportunities and progression.
- Opportunity to transfer to different locations.
- Competitive commission bonus based on a transparent structure.
- Individual and team training that supports your development.
- Client and employee events.
deVere Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our clients, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
About deVere Group
Founded in 2002, and now comprising 97 different legal entities globally, deVere provides a broad range of financial services across wealth management advice, investment banking and fintech apps to name a few. deVere Group now has over $10 billion under management with over 80,000 active clients in more than 100 countries. With 500 consultants and 70 offices across the globe, our clients receive indispensable financial advice wherever they are in the world.
deVere lead the market internationally, offering clients personal financial advice and innovative digital solutions. We span across both corporations and individuals, providing the freedom, flexibility and convenience to access and use their money whilst securing their major financial objectives. As one of the world’s leading financial advisory organisations, deVere Group prides itself on providing high-class, professional advice to expatriate clients and investors all over the world.