The foreign exchange market is a
non-stop cash market where currencies of nations are traded and are
constantly and simultaneously bought and sold across local and
global markets. It is the largest and most liquid financial market
in the world.
deVere offers an innovative foreign
exchange service, enabling clients to trade all major world
currencies and make international payments in a fast, efficient and
cost effective manner, ideal for anyone who needs to transfer funds
from one currency to another.
Whatever your reason for making an
international transfer, deVere Foreign Exchange's team of
experienced FX Traders are here to ensure that every private
individual has access to the full range of bespoke FX solutions and
top level commercial exchange rates.
Trade 190 unique currency pairings
online with our new deliverable 24/5 currency platform
Key benefits include:
- Exchange rates up to 5% better than those offered by major
- Free international payments
- Forward contracts that enable you to fix your exchange rate for
future transactions (ideal if you are buying or selling a currency
- A dedicated account manager who can explain your options and
help you obtain the best available exchange rates.
- Free currency specific market updates by email
- All funds are held in designated 'client account' in the
- dVFX is a non-speculative organisation (We do not gamble with
- Part of the deVere Group, the world's largest international
independent financial advisory group, with in excess of US$9
Billion of funds under administration and management and more than
70,000 clients in over 100 countries
a saving of £6,861.61
||Cost of €200,000
At deVere Foreign Exchange, we pride
ourselves with the unrivalled market knowledge that we have gained.
Our experienced and dedicated FX traders are on-hand not only to
achieve the most competitive spreads for you, but also to help you
navigate through the currency markets and use all the data
available to comprehensively manage your FX exposure
out more about deVere's Foreign Exchange Online service