WWK Investment S.A.

Fund Company

WWK Investment S.A. - http://www.wwk-investment.lu
 
The WWK Investment S. A. was founded on the 14th of March 2001 and its based in LuxembourgThe construction of the new asset management company is in close cooperation with the private bank Hauck & Aufhauser, offering its extensive know-how in the area of fund design and fund management advisory support.

WWK Lebensversicherung aG holds a majority stake of 90%. The remaining 10% is held by their partner Hauck & Aufhauser Investment Society S. A.

Company

Fund Name

ISIN

Currency

Inception Date

Rating

Risk

Profile

WWK Investment S.A.

WWK Select Balance Cap

LU0126855641

EUR

05/06/2001

4

Medium

N/A

WWK Investment S.A.

WWK Select Chance Cap

LU0126855997

EUR

31/05/2001

3

High

N/A

WWK Investment S.A.

WWK Select Top Ten Cap

LU0126856375

EUR

31/05/2001

2

Medium

N/A