We are looking for 4 individuals for our new Financial Client Services Department on the island of Malta. The successful candidate will be responsible for speaking to existing clients to ensure our high level of client satisfaction is maintained.
This new department will provide intelligence services to our clients globally, providing them the latest technology we are developing to provide the service of the future.
You will need to possess an excellent telephone manner as well as computer literacy and a fine eye for detail.
- Respond to client’s enquiries appropriately, ensuring all documentation is professional and correct.
- Record and maintain accurate policyholder information using the in-house computer systems.
- Provide and maintain exemplary levels of client services at all times.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all policy terms and conditions
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Computer literate (MS Office) with keyboard skills.
- Precise comprehension and ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Takes ownership by using Initiative and problem solving.
- Enthusiastic and with a passion to achieve positive results.
- Proactive attitude to learning new things and a fast learner.
- Ability to cope well under pressure with determination and perseverance.
What we offer
- Basic Salary
- Annual bonus payable based on Client Satisfaction
- Visa provided
- Initial Flight Reimbursed
- 1 month's initial accommodation provided
- Training and development with access to industry recognised qualifications
- Career Opportunities to progress to any of our other global client services departments