Client Service Administrator
If you are smart, ambitious, and want to grow a successful career in a corporate environment that spells ‘professional’, with a dedication to cultivating strong team spirit, then keep reading. deVere Group is an award-winning financial advisory firm operating in over 30 countries worldwide, growing and reaching new heights as it continues to thrive in the financial industry by staying ahead with digital currency applications, groundbreaking fintech services, and other new market developments. This results in deVere’s back-office hub in Malta expanding again and as Client Services Administrator you will hold a key role that contributes to the success of our client-facing operations.
The Role Entails:
• Dealing with the general day-to-day administration of the department via telephone, correspondence, and email, etc.
• Build and maintain a rapport through means of electronic mail, ensuring that all queries are dealt with in an efficient manner. Such queries may include but are not limited to respond to queries and process forms & documentation in an efficient manner
• Liaise with Institutions in obtaining relevant documentation and respond to queries placed
• Chase for outstanding documents whilst sending to appropriate personnel
• Liaise with various internal administration departments depending on the query and/or task at hand
• Manage all institutions online portals, accessing transaction/payments history and compiling reports for the clients
• Dealing with all the administrative duties concerned with incoming and outgoing mail which will include for example sorting, scanning, distributing and filing.
• Maintaining the upkeep of the client record database
• Train any new recruits as and when required
• Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
These duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Employer, subject to formal notification being provided to the Employee. Interested applicants are to send their CV and covering letter to [email protected] and will receive an invitation to an interview within 5-7 working days.