deVere Group offers excellent career opportunities, a challenging environment, and fantastic remuneration packages. The Malta back-office is currently looking for an Accounts Administrator.
The duties consist of:
• Maintenance of the financial ledger
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reports
• Monitoring the cash flow position of the company
• Preparation of financial statements and other documents needed for auditing purposes
• Liaising with external auditors and handling any other duties as assigned by the board of directors
• Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
The ideal candidate must possess:
• ECDL certification
• Strong English communication skills; both written and verbal
• Knowledge of Shireburn would be considered an asset
• Well-organised, methodical, have an eye for detail and demonstrable lateral thinking
• Ability and flexibility to deal with any business strategy changes that may occur
• Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work We pursue excellence and ambition and have the power to help you secure your future.
Full training is provided in-house however, candidates with previous administrative/accounts administrative experience will be considered an asset. A minimum A’ level education is required specifically in Accounts however graduates, are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants are to send their CV and covering letter to [email protected] applicants will receive an invitation to an interview within 5-7 working days.